The Western Port Festival welcomes community groups and local business to participate in the Western Port Festival with an attraction, display event or activity.
Some examples of Attractions, Display Events & Activities being operated by third parties include;
– Model Aircraft Airshow by the Western Port Model Aircraft Club
– Scooter Competition by the Australian Scooter Association
– Tennis Display by Tennis Victoria and Hastings Tennis Club
– Mini Bike Stunts by Motorcycle Action Group
– Learn to Ride Motorbikes by Motorcycle Action Group & Braaap
– Archery Lessons by Angel Archers
– Tall Ship Enterprize Bay Cruises and Static Display by the Enterprize Ship Trust.
….plus many more
The Western Port Festival is an excellent platform and opportunity to connect with your audience and get your message out there!
Simply complete the online attraction application form, as we are more than delighted to speak with you to discuss your proposal.
If you have any questions regarding operating an attraction, please contact our Displays Coordinator – Tristan Cleary via email email@example.com
Application Closed for 2017!
Please note: This application is not for stall holders, if you are interested in operating a stall- please visit the ‘Operate a Stall’ section of this website.